Take the Lamb & Lion Ministries General Prophecy Beginner Level Quiz!
- What New Testament prophet met Jesus on the road to Damascus? (Clue: He wrote most of the New Testament.)
- What Old Testament prophet foretold the virgin birth of Jesus? (Clue: he wrote the longest book in the Old Testament.)
- What Old Testament prophet and king wrote most of the Psalms? (Clue: As a boy he was a shepherd.)
- Prophecy concerns future events. What of the following statements are prophetic?
Jesus was born in Bethlehem
Jesus grew up in Nazareth
Jesus is coming back to reign over the world
A & B
All of the above
- What Old Testament leader and prophet wrote the book of Genesis? (Clue: As a baby he was hidden among reeds in a river.)
- What New Testament prophet wrote the book of Revelation? (Clue: He also wrote one of the Gospels.)
- What Old Testament prophet called down fire from Heaven? (Clue: He also stopped the rain for over three years.)
- Who told Mary that she would give birth to the Christ child? (Clue: He was sent from Heaven.)
The Angel Gabriel
The High Priest
The King of Israel
- Which of the following events in the life of Jesus were prophesied in the Old Testament?
His virgin birth
His birth in Bethlehem
His entry into Jerusalem on a donkey
All of the above
- When Jesus returns, the Bible says he will come to a certain mountain. Which one? (Clue: The one from which he ascended into Heaven.)
- When Jesus returns, the Bible says he will come:
To the United States
On a white horse
In a UFO
None of the above
- Who was the greatest prophet who ever lived? (Clue: He was born in Bethlehem.)
- What Old Testament prophet spent three days in the belly of a big fish?
- What New Testament prophet said the earth will someday be destroyed by fire? (Clue: He was the apostle who denied Jesus three times.)
- What Old Testament prophet preached for 120 years, calling people to repent of their sins? (Clue: He built a huge boat.)
- What Old Testament character spoke the first prophecy about the resurrection of the Saints? (Clue: Satan Killed all his family execpt his wife.)
- What Old Testament person was called to be a prophet when he was a baby in this mother's womb? (Clue: He became known as the weeping prophet.)
- What Old Testament prophet spent a night in a lion's den?
1) Paul; 2) Isaiah; 3) David; 4) All of the above; 5) Moses; 6) John; 7) Elijah; 8) The Angel Gabriel; 9) All of the above; 10) Mt. Olivet; 11) On a white horse; 12) Jesus; 13) Jonah; 14) Peter; 15) Noah; 16) Job; 17) Jeremiah; 18) Daniel
How many did you get right?