By Nathan Jones
I came on as the second guest on this two part program. The first guest was financier Karl Denninger. Known as the "Ticker Guy" on his own radio program, he gave an alarming report of how the U.S. government's stratospheric escalation of debt and creation of our own funny money could well bankrupt the country well within a single year. He also writes about this on his website at market-ticker.org.
Phillip and I then discussed a plethora of end time events approaching like a raging storm:
- The current defcon condition of the Middle East
- The apathy concerning the coming financial tsunami
- The rapid return of Russia
- The growing Ezekiel 38-39 Gog-Magog Coalition
- The degrading condition of Lebanon by Hezbollah and Iran
- The prophecy of Psalm 83 in relation to Ezekiel 38-39
- Where one can watch Christ in Prophecy
- The hope Christians have for the future
Listen to the whole program or skip to the second half hour just to hear our lively segment!
(My apologies for not having a written
transcript of this interview available.)