I could continue by giving you examples of many other specific prophecies concerning the Jewish people that have been precisely fulfilled in history, but I think the seven we just covered in the previous segments should be sufficient.
So, what are you going to do with this evidence? Dismiss it as a coincidence? Or, recognize it for what it is — and that is proof positive that God exists, that He has supernatural knowledge of the future, that He has the wisdom to proclaim the future, and He has the power to see to it that what He proclaims comes true.
God Himself points to fulfilled prophecy as proof of His existence:
9) "... For I am God, and there is no other;
I am God, and there is no one like Me,
10) "Declaring the end from the beginning,
And from ancient times things which have not been done,
Saying, 'My purpose will be established,
And I will accomplish all My good pleasure,'
11) "Calling a bird of prey from the east,
The man of My purpose from a far country.
Truly I have spoken; truly I will bring it to pass.
I have planned it, surely I will do it."
The Atheist's Problem
Any fair-minded person should be willing to admit that the Jews in Bible prophecy are absolute proof of God's existence.
The problem the Atheist has in accepting the existence of God is that he knows the moment he acknowledges God's existence, it will mean that he is responsible to God, and the Atheist does not want to be responsible to anyone except himself.
C.S. Lewis summed up the Atheist's problem very well when he wrote: "An Atheist cannot find God for the same reason that a burglar cannot find a policeman."
Think about that profound statement for a moment. Why can't a burglar find a policeman? Because he doesn't want to find one!
Thus, in Jeremiah 29:13 we find God saying, "You will seek Me and find Me, when you search for Me with all your heart."
The attitude of Mankind today is summed up in Romans 1 where it says that:
18) [Men] suppress the truth in unrighteousness,
19) because that which is known about God is evident within them; for God made it evident to them.
20) For since the creation of the world His invisible attributes, His eternal power and divine nature, have been clearly seen, being understood through what has been made, so that they are without excuse.
21) For even though they knew God, they did not honor Him as God or give thanks, but they became futile in their speculations, and their foolish heart was darkened.
22) Professing to be wise, they became fools,
23) and exchanged the glory of the incorruptible God for an image in the form of corruptible man and of birds and four-footed animals and crawling creatures.
24) Therefore God gave them over in the lusts of their hearts to impurity, so that their bodies would be dishonored among them.
25) For they exchanged the truth of God for a lie, and worshiped and served the creature rather than the Creator, who is blessed forever. Amen.
What more can be said? God exists. He reigns, and He has the wisdom and power to orchestrate all the evil of Man and Satan to the triumph of His Son.
And thus, I cry out from the depths of my heart, "Maranatha! Maranatha! Maranatha! Come quickly, Lord Jesus!"